What products can I subscribe to for auto-delivery?
All of our products except for the Mystery 10-Pack are available for subscription.
How do I start a subscription/auto-delivery?
On each product page there is the option to “Subscribe & Save” – simply select how often you’d like your snack auto-delivered, select the size of box you’d like, and checkout.
Where can I find my subscription details?
You can find all your subscription details under My Account > Manage Subscriptions. Within Manage Subscriptions, you can:
- Increase/decrease quantity & box size
- Change the delivery frequency
- Skip the next delivery
- Change the delivery address
- Change your credit card details
- Swap flavors/products
- Cancel or pause your subscription
How can I cancel my subscription?
Subscriptions can be cancelled in two ways:
1) Via "Manage Subscriptions" in Your Account
NOTE: If you are unable to login to your account, make sure that you have activated your account. If you've attempted to login using the email used to make your purchase and are still getting an error message when trying to login, please select "Create Account" on the login screen. Once your account has been created, you will have access to the Manage Subscription area.
2) By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and asking us to cancel for you. Please allow for 3 business days after your email has been sent to us for your subscription to be cancelled. If your next order is set to be processed within 3 business days after emailing us, the most timely way to cancel your subscription is to do so yourself from within your Account. If you choose to email us to cancel your subscription and your next order is within the next 3 business days, and if we are unable to process your request before your next order ships, you will still be charged for that order, as we need 3 business days to process your request via email.
NOTE: Weekends are NOT included in the 3 business days needed to cancel your order via email. If you email us on a Friday (or over the weekend) and have an order set to process over the weekend, your order will still process. We need a grace period of 3 business days before your next order is set to process to cancel your subscription. Again, if it's urgent, you can always cancel your subscription yourself from you Account, which will take effect immediately.
Can I group my subscriptions in one order?
Yes. However, if you happen to have two different subscriptions going at the same time, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance combining them.
Will I get email notifications?
You will receive email notifications from us when:
- Your order has been processed
- Your order has shipped
- Your order has been delivered
- Your order has been cancelled and/or refunded
- You cancel your subscription order
- The order failed (because the credit card is expired/over the limit/been cancelled)
- Your card is about to expire and the details need to be updated